Notorious gangster Al Capone was known for saying, “I’ll swallow my blood, before I swallow my pride.”
Our nation’s forefathers believed in this principle when they signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. Since then, generations of men and women have bled and died so that we could live in the freest and most prosperous nation in world history.
No matter where you live or where you’ve come from, we all have a deep sense of pride in our family and in our nation.
Show the world where you stand. Swallow your blood, not your pride.
And the best part? This patriotic t shirt is 100% made in the USA, printed in the USA, and we even use an American-Made printing machine! This is a TwoFlags™ original design.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL 3XL
Available in Black & Asphalt
- 4.2 oz., 100% combed and ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC colors are 52/48 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Side seams, retail fit
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Unisex sizingTearaway label